Thursday, March 25, 2010

Tiferet heliotrope

The archetype of the apocalypse seems a mirror of the dissolution of the archetype of the SELF. In the eye of the storm or when the storms pass, sky opens and sky revealed consciousness turns towards the primordial light of the source flowering like a spiritual heliotrope. it's ok, just flow.. so?... are free associative webs more real than things that we're given time to gestate? crystallization of identity out of the flux into form. proclamations of absolute truth.. knowing. knowing.
who is the subject who knows? who knows who the subject who knows? 'there was a young man who said "though, I know that I know that I know. What I'd like to see is the I that sees me when I know that I know that I know". Hallway Hierarchical hierophant ego, an infinite regress labyrinthine funhouse hallways of the convex concave, a garden where the master keeps it's slave. spirit-mind-body words-action split and the legions of hell pour through when the knower assumes truth.. grasping clasping for a handrail in a vortex.. the ring of knowing.. my PRECIOUSES. Throw it in the alchemical fire. In english, every sentence has a subject. subject-predicate. subject-predicate.. but I see no nouns anywhere only process. only becoming. only dissolving. solve et coagula. coincidence of opposites. archetypal swirling in the spectral primæval firey phosphorescence coalescing and dissapating like astral storm clouds clearing and the sun shines through, Tiferet heliotrope. the Light causes automatic brain changes.. and I smile. What a lovely day.

No comments: